December 19 2016
Headaches are just plain awful to deal with, and headache pills, while useful sometimes, can actually be really bad for your health to take repeatedly. Aromatherapy has been proven to help with releasing tension that can cause multiple types of pain, headaches included.
- Find a small empty pot, the same type that would be used to contain lip gloss
- Fill the small pot with shea butter
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil
- 3 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1 drop of ylang ylang essential oil
Just take a small amount of this concoction on each one of your index and middle fingers and gently massage into the temples of your head or anywhere you feel your headache the worst. This mixture will help to release the tension in your head while helping you de-stress and help your blood tension lower. This small compact can be carried around everywhere you go, making it easily accessible.